Re: Update to Language Tags article about extension subtags

Hi Martin,

No timeline specified as yet - but please send comments asap, of course.
  I also wanted to reread carefully. The changes so far are consistent
with a minimal editorial refresh after correcting the accent>acute typo,
which was the request from the Unicode Editorial Board.  Going forward,
I think we should check the doc for coherence and look at the likely
impacts of the bidi discussions.  Whether the further edits are applied
to the next update or not depends on the timing vis-a-vis the Unicode
Tech. meeting.

I suggested removing the normalization link because that document was
considered to need repair but is not being worked on.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)