Re: Korean-specific CSS issues to be discussed

The underline in Korean vertical writing should be on right side according
to The National Institute of the Korean Language[1]. So the current draft is
right.

[1] http://stdweb2.korean.go.kr/search/View.jsp?idx=391144

--
Hyeonseok.com, 010-5296-0309
Opera Software, Web Evangelist & QA Engineer