RE: Unicode Normalization: request for TAG discussion and a finding

> In the meantime, documents such as CSS3 Selectors and HTML5 depend on or could be impacted by Unicode Normalization.

Can you please outline how HTML5 is impacted by Unicode Normalization and what the HTML-specific issues might be?

Given that most of the HTML5 specs are in Last Call I would also strongly suggest you file Last Call comments before the deadline (Aug 4) to ensure that the issues you refer to are recorded during the Last Call period.  Can you please do that?

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada