Re: New article draft: Personal names around the world

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the comments. I'm a bit behind on this due to project
deadlines culminating in travel last week.  I haven't forgotten, and
will work through your points over the coming days before sending for
wider review.

I prefer to leave the order as is.  It's based on a blog post that got a
huge amount of visibility a while back because of that initial section
as a draw in.  Most people are unaware of the problem, and the article
therefore tries to convey a sense of that to then interest people in the
guidelines.

Cheers,
RI