RE: ISSUE-2 (r12a): Why not using xml:lang? [WOFF] PLEASE NOTE!!

This is a trial comment.  You will shortly see another copy of it sent to this list and the font list.  I'm just sending the one for now as an exploration.

Please don't respond to this note or the original message below.  If you do want to contribute thoughts, please reply to the email I sent to the www-font list.

When doing so, please remember to copy both lists and ensure that it says i18n-ISSUE-3 in the email (and preferably the subject line).

Thanks,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead