Seeking feedback on Widget Interface: LocalizableString

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:44:11 -0500
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, Addison Phillips <addison@amazon.com>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Richard, Addison, I18N WG,

Regarding the comment Addison submitted [Comment] against the 7-Sep-2010
LCWD of the Widget Interface spec [TWI-LC], the comment was discussed
during today's Widget call [Mins-18-Nov] ...

Marcos has addressed the comment by adding a new "LocalizableString"
interface in Section 7. of the latest Editor's Draft of the spec:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/#the-localizablestring-interface

We would appreciate comments on this new section, especially if it
adequately addresses the comments in [Comment].

Marcos may have additional questions for you e.g. getting your feedback
on a issue he found with browser support for Unicode markers.

-Art Barstow

[Comment]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010JulSep/0728.html
[TWI-LC] http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-widgets-apis-20100907/