From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Arthur Barstow
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 8:48 AM
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Re: TransAnn: Last Call Working Draft of DOM 3 Events; deadline October 18

Ooops - the URI below is wrong and should be:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-DOM-Level-3-Events-20100907

On 9/8/10 11:28 AM, Barstow Art (Nokia-CIC/Boston) wrote:
On September 7 the WebApps WG published a LCWD of the DOM 3 Events spec:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-widgets-apis-20100907/

We explicitly ask the following WGs to review this LC and welcome comments from other WGs: HTML, I18N, WAI P&F, Forms, SVG, VB, CSS.

The comment deadline is October 18 and all comments should be sent to:

  www-dom@w3.org<mailto:www-dom@w3.org>

-Art Barstow