Re: Polyglot Markup/XML encoding declaration

Jirka Kosek, Mon, 02 Aug 2010 09:57:01 +0200:
> Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>
>>> So why
>>> to use it at all -- it will just cause troubles to UAs parsing this
>>> stuff with HTML parser.
>>
>> No, it will not cause trouble in a HTML5 conforming UA.
>
> I was talking about HTML (legacy) not HTML5 parsers.

I know what you were talking about. But in the debate about <meta
content"foo" http-equiv="Content-Language">, I several times filed bugs
which pointed to legacy user agent implementations. However Ian learned
me to focus on HTML5 parsers.
--
leif halvard silli