Re: f2f meeting day 1 notes: resolutions on sections 2.1, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 of "Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML"

We have decided that there is no need to specify the bidi behavior of
elements with display other than block, inline, inline-block, and runin,
since they are already sufficiently specified in
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visuren.html#direction

We have discussed but not reached a conclusion for the following suggestion:
When translating HTML to plain text, e.g. for copy/paste, the result should
contain the appropriate existing Unicode directional formatting codes so
that the text is displayed in the same visual order (by UBA-compliant
software) as the HTML, while retaining the text’s logical order. This should
be taken up in an e-mail thread.

Aharon