RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update)

Hi -- and sorry, as there was an error in my previous corrections

From: CE Whitehead <cewcathar@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:25:53 -0400
> . . .
> Spec changes to section 4.2.5.3 Pragma directives
> . . .
> (*Note:  this is not the same as lang or xml:lang attributes specified as the null string; if the lang or xml:lang attribute is specified as null, then the pragma-set locale language should be left unspecfied rather than filled by the language information in the http-equiv or HTTP header.)

{ COMMENT:  Oops!  I met the document text processing language and not the locale language should be left unspecified.}

=>"(*Note:  this is not the same as lang or xml:lang attributes specified as the null string; if the lang or xml:lang attribute is specified as null, then the primary document language should be left unspecified rather than filled by the language information in the http-equiv or HTTP header.)"

(The entire set of corrections is below.)

Best,
C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com