Re: Face-to-face meeting on "Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML"

The meeting will be at the Google office in Mountain View, California, over
June 7 & 8.

(I know that the location is not very convenient for some of you, but it
seems necessary for the best level of participation.)

Please RSVP directly to me (anaron@google.com), and I will be in touch with
further information.

Hope to see you all there!

Aharon Lanin