New version of Choosing language tags

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 19:52:25 +0100
To: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Chaps,

I worked on integrating the comments from last night's discussion into the article.  I removed the previous change marks, so those that remain highlight key changes based on last night's discussion.

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-choosing-language-tags

Mark, do you still think extra wording is necessary?  If not, I'll remove the remaining change marks and publish for wide review.  If so, could you send to me asap?  Note that I have made some changes already to the section in question http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-choosing-language-tags.php#extlangsubtag

Cheers,
RI