Re: draft agenda for IRI working group BOF, and draft charter for IRI

From: Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:51:29 +0100
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Cc: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@amazon.com>, Lisa Dusseault <lisa.dusseault@gmail.com>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, Martin Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Hi Larry,

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com> wrote:
> Is there a wiki, issue list, and other infrastructure for this
> work that I could have access to, or that someone with access
> could help me fix up to accommodate the drafts, edits, status,
> etc?

You should be able to edit:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/

(if you don't have a login, you can create one using the login manager
link when you press Cancel on Login link)

You might be able to edit the BOF wiki page:
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki>

but it might be restricted to Area Directors. It might be better if
you ask Lisa or myself to edit it anyway.