RE: draft agenda for IRI working group BOF, and draft charter for IRI

Hi Larry,

Historically our W3C Working Group has managed this work, but I don't think we would be opposed to seeing an IETF WG for this purpose.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Chair -- W3C Internationalization WG

Internationalization is not a feature.