Re: Would you like to help index our resources?

Hello Richard,

Some ideas:

- What about asking on www-international?
  There might be people interested in contributing on that
  list who usually don't get involved in WG work.
- What about creating a file that only contains the
  first two lines for those pages that have not yet been
  indexed yet. It should be possible to do this automatically.
  The advantages of this are that:
  - People see very concreatly what work they can do
  - They are less affraid of accidentally messing something up

Regards,    Martin.