RE: Request for feedback on SKOS Last Call Working Draft

Hi Alistair,

Thanks for replying to these questions (and thanks to Antoine for replying earlier).  I think much of Addison's intervention has circled around these questions.

My main concern is how your WG will ensure that these topics do eventually get picked up for discussion and become the subject of a separate note, as you suggest, rather than this discussion evaporating.  Do you have a process for that?  Because I think these are quite important things to address for SKOS and related technologies to provide solutions that will work in an interoperable way.

Wrt text for the reference to BCP47, since Addison is one of the authors of that spec, I'm happy to leave that to him.

Hope that helps,
Cheers,

RI

Richard Ishida