RE: Request for feedback on SKOS Last Call Working Draft

Small editorial comments:

Btw, I also think you should change "in a given natural language, such as English or Japanese Hiragana." to read "in a given natural language, such as English or Japanese (written here in hiragana)."   (The language of ja-hira is still just Japanese, even though the tag also indicates that it is written using hiragana.)

Also, very minor nit, I don't think you need to titlecase Kanji, Hiragana, etc in 5.6.5.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)