RE: Prototype for new index page

Hi Najib,

That's no problem at all. This is just a prototype, and I'm running it on my site because it's much easier to delete it from there. When I run on the normal site, all the links will be correct.  (The link just says <a href="/International/questions/....")

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead