Tool to detect non-NFC class and id names

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:52:15 -0000
To: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Cc: "'W3C Style List'" <www-style@w3.org>, <www-international@w3.org>

Just in case it turns out to be useful...

I'm working on a tool to check for various i18n related things in
XHTML/HTML.  I added the capability to detect non-NFC class and id names in
the markup (not yet in the CSS, so you can't yet check for mismatches in
selectors, though that shouldn't be too hard to add when I get a little
time).  If interested, go to

http://rishida.net/tools/i18nchecker/index.php?uri=http%3A%2F%2Frishida.net%
2Ftools%2Fi18nchecker%2Ftest.php

RI