Re: Unicode Normalization thread should slow down; summary needed

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:12:55 +0100, Ambrose Li <ambrose.li@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Pardon my ignorance too, but this is complete news to me. As far as I
> can tell the discussion was not "revolved around" input methods at
> all. IME was part of the discussion, but in no way was the focus.

As far as I can tell Henri is right. The reason the i18n WG wants this
solved on the user agent side is because the authoring side is
inconsistent in chosing a particular Unicode Normalization Form.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>