Re: [draft] Unicode Normalization: requsts for CSS-WG, HTML-CG agendum

I haven't read everything, but if your claim ("overly-aggressive")
is true, then early normalization would be better than late matching,
because it would allow those producers that, for whatever reason,
insist on that there is a difference to simply not do normalization
for these codepoints.

Regards,    Martin.