Re: [draft] Unicode Normalization: requsts for CSS-WG, HTML-CG agendum

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 16:52:31 +0900
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "Phillips, Addison" <addison@amazon.com>
Cc: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

I haven't read everything, but if your claim ("overly-aggressive")
is true, then early normalization would be better than late matching,
because it would allow those producers that, for whatever reason,
insist on that there is a difference to simply not do normalization
for these codepoints.

Regards,    Martin.