Re: [CSS21][css3-namespace][css3-page][css3-selectors][css3-content] Unicode Normalization

2009/2/6 Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>:

> David Clarke wrote:
>>
>> I generally prefer to have my software work well and consistently without
>> surprises, and performance has to be secondary to that.
>
> Would that users saw it that way...

Yes

They just won't tell you.

--
cheers,
-ambrose

The 'net used to be run by smart people; now many sites are run by
idiots. So SAD... (Sites that do spam filtering on mails sent to the
abuse contact need to be cut off the net...)