Improvements to i18n checker

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:31:05 -0000
To: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

I thought I should mention that I've been adding new stuff to the i18n checker.  This is still very much a work in progress and what *is* there is still likely to be very buggy, but you might want to play with it in the meantime.

I put a test file on the server, in which I broke several things on purpose, but it will also work with any X/HTML page on the Web.

To give it a try click on

http://rishida.net/tools/i18nchecker/devt/index.php?uri=http%3A%2F%2Frishida.net%2Ftools%2Fi18nchecker%2Fdevt%2Ftest.php

Feedback welcome.

Cheers,