Re: [CSS21][css3-namespace][css3-page][css3-selectors][css3-content] Unicode Normalization

Phillips, Addison wrote:
> Both are semantically equivalent and normalize to U+00E9. I can send
> either to the server in my request and get the appropriate (normalized)
> value in return. Conversely, I should be able to select:

> ... using either form. I might be returned the original (non-normalized)
> sequence in the result. The point is that processes that are normalization
> sensitive must behave as if the data were normalized. Why is that a
> contradiction?

I think Boris's point is that we have a message from Andrew Cunningham
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Feb/0033.html
saying that form input data must not be normalized. This is incompatible
with the idea that the browser can internally adopt NFC.

~fantasai