RE: Widgets 1.0 Packaging and Configuration: I18N comments...

Hi Marcos,

(chair hat OFF)

I share your concern about the processing model, which is why I asked to see the document. I think having the design right is key to making the spec successful.

I'll take a look at your documents below and send comments along. What you're struggling with here is not unusual and, in fact, there are different views on the best methodology and approach. See, for example, the myriad (competing) ways of localizing a J2EE application :-).

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.