From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Arthur Barstow
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:30 AM
To: Philippe Le Hegaret; chairs@w3.org
Cc: Marcos Caceres
Subject: Transition Request: LCWD of Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration

Philippe, All,

On December 18 the Web Apps WG agreed [Decision] to publish a Last
Call WD of the Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration spec [Draft].
For the Abstract and Status of the Document, see [Abstract] and
[SotD], respectively.

Regarding dependencies with other groups, we are not aware of any
dependencies.

The review period will end 31 January 2009.

We explicitly seek comments from the following WGs: I18N Core, MWBP,
MWTS and HTML. We also welcome comments from other WGs.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[Decision] <http://www.w3.org/2008/12/18-wam-minutes.html#item03>
[Draft] <http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/>
[Abstract] <http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/#abstract>