Last call comments

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:27:36 -0000
To: <public-webcgm@w3.org>, <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

Apologies for lateness, but I was recently specifically asked to check the wording of section 9.3.2.  I have discussed this with the i18n WG, but they have not yet formally signed off on the finally wording of the comments - I am sending the comments now however for the sake of timeliness. The proposed comments were sent to an i18n list, and no objections were raised.

I will send each comment (there are 6) under separate cover (to make it easier to track issues).

I hope this will prove helpful. Best regards,

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)