Re: New tutorial under way: Creating SVG Tiny Pages in Arabic & Hebrew

Some few remarks:

1) "The Basics" paragraph:
(http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-svg/#Slide0040)
before the example: "This can be illustrated by the example below."
Perhaps you should specify that the example is in Persian (Faressi). The
title of the article talk about Arabic & Hebrew.

2) "Language tagging" paragraph bellow:
The reference "Specifying the language of content"
should be
http://www.w3.org/TR/i18n-html-tech-lang/#ri20030112.213801634
rather than
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/tech-lang.html#ri20030112.213801634

3) "Direction and text-anchor" paragraph:
(http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-svg/#Slide0180)
The first example (Text-anchor in different directional contexts.)
The reference graphic is not the correct one.

Regards, Najib