RE: [1.2T-LC] text-align and text-anchor with direction (ISSUE-2171)

> A. 'unicode-bidi' should have no effect. Remove that from your sentence.

I agree.

In 10.8.1 you say "For Semitic languages, ".  There are some non-Semitic languages that use rtl scripts, and some Semitic languages that use ltr scripts, so I'd suggest "For right-to-left scripts, such as Arabic and Hebrew, " instead.

I think that if you make those changes, this will satisfy our comment.

Thank you.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead