Re: [1.2T-LC] text-align and text-anchor with direction (ISSUE-2171)

Hi, Richard, Elika-

Thanks for your comment.  We've added wording to the spec to address
your issue:

http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/text.html#RelationshipWithBiDirectionality

[[
Within text content elements, the alignment of text with regards to the
'text-anchor' or 'text-align'  properties is determined by the values of
the 'direction' and 'unicode-bidi'  properties. For example, given a
'text' element with a 'text-anchor'  value of "end", for a 'direction'
value of "ltr", the text will extend to the left of the position of the
'text' element's 'x'  attribute value, while for 'direction'  value of
"rtl", the text will extend to the right of the position of the 'text'
element's 'x'  attribute value.
]]

Please let us know right away if this satisfies your comment, or if not,
what changes we can make to do so.

Thanks-
-Doug