RE: XML Core -> I18n Core: IRIs as namespace names?

Hello John,

Thank you for the request. I have copied the Internationalization Core (public) list on this message.

We would be glad to provide a comment on this, as well as consider comments from the Internationalization Interest Group (IG), which is to say this (www-international) mailing list.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.