RE: [UAX29] i18n comment 8: Conjunct clusters

I don't think we can fix this with wording in the UAX.

It seems we would need to investigate whether it makes sense to treat Khmer
and Myanmar as a script (like Thai and Lao) that merits exceptional rules
for certain character combinations.  We'd also need to check whether other
scripts can be addressed in a similar way.

Would it make sense to expand the remit of extended grapheme clusters in a
future version of this document (since I guess it may be a little late to
get such work done for this iteration)?

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead