RE: [UAX29] i18n comment 1: Grapheme terminology

Here are some concrete proposals for text change (most just copied from
below):

a. Last sentence in para 4 of section 3.0: clusters -> cluster

b. section 1 para 4 should say "…significant boundaries in text:
user-perceived characters, words, …"

c. Section 3 para 6, first sentence: I suggest
"These algorithms can be adapted to produce *tailored grapheme clusters* for
specific locales or other customizations, such as the contractions used in
collation tailoring tables. Below are some examples of the differences
between these concepts."

d. I would suggest that the para that begins "Grapheme clusters can be
tailored to meet further requirements." could be changed to mirror earlier
text with "A *tailored grapheme cluster* uses customizations of the Unicode
rules to meet further requirements."

RI
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead