Re: UAX 29 review

Thanks for this. Notes follow.

1. On item 10, where it says:

--
We find ourselves wondering whether there may be two different types of
grapheme cluster, one that produces the correct behaviour for wrapping
or highlighting and another to produce correct behaviour for backspace
deletion.
--

I would tend to say "two different types of grapheme clustering rules"
or possibly "clustering behavior".

2. On item 9, I would tend to say "inconsistent use of terminology"
rather than the "poor use" given.

3. On item 17, I think the point should be more like:

"The added text about search engines, coupled with the somewhat obscure
example about database queries, suggests that, as with our comment #3,
more thought should be given to providing comprehensive or clear usage
scenarios."

4. On item 18, you switch from "we" to "I".

Otherwise, I think it is good to go.

Addison

--
Addison Phillips