comment on OWL1.1 Syntax: stale reference

From: Addison Phillips <addison@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:33:19 -0800
To: public-owl-comments@w3.org
CC: public-i18n-core@w3.org

Dear OWL WG,

In glancing at [1] in response to your recent transition request, I
noticed that you have a reference to RFC 3066. This RFC was superseded
by RFC 4646 (and should be referenced as BCP 47, to prevent it becoming
stale in the future).

I also note that this reference isn't used anywhere in the document,
which is a little surprising, since I would expect that some of the
axioms to be language specific or allow for language specificity (in
which case you'll need language tags).

Note: this is a personal comment and not (at least not yet) an official
comment of the I18N Core WG.

Best Regards,

Addison

--