RE: Request for Comments on Widgets 1.0 Requirements Last Call WD

Hi Art,

Thanks for this note. We'd be glad to provide comments. I've place it onto our Homework page and we'll be back in touch with comments (if any) soon.

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.