IRI draft refresh and timeline

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@amazon.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:38:57 -0700
To: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
CC: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Hello Martin,

(on behalf of the I18N Core WG)

The Core WG has noticed that the current IRI draft has expired. We'd like to know what the status is of a refresh on the document; whether there is anything the working group can do to help you with this work; and what you see as barriers to completing this work. As you know, there is a lot of interest in the XML community in getting this work finalized.

We'd also like to request a more regular update from you on progress with IRI. Perhaps once a month or so you could join our teleconference or maybe just send us an email status when there are important events?

Please let us know.

Best Regards,

Addison

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/06/25-core-minutes.html#item06