Rephrasing of Document Character Set article

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 15:21:13 +0100
To: "'Martin Duerst'" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Cc: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

Hi Martin, others,

In our article FAQ: Document character set (http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-doc-charset) we have a key sentence that says:

"This means that the logical model describing how XML and HTML are processed is described in terms of the Unicode character set."

A German translator just suggested that we work on making that clearer, and I tend to agree that it might help.  I thought of a minimal rewording as follows:

"This means that when XML and HTML are processed, they use a model that describes characters in terms of the Unicode character set."

I'd welcome any further suggestions for improvement.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead