RE: [SSML11] i18n comment 4: zh-CN-HK

Note that the tag "zh-yue" is a grandfathered tag in the IANA Language Subtag Registry. While it *may* become deprecated as a result of pending updates to BCP 47, it will never become invalid. If you want to publish your document now, I would use that tag to indicate a "Cantonese" voice in an example. It is perfectly valid to do so.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126
(Editor RFC 4646, RFC 4646bis)