RE: [SSML11] i18n comment 1: Language priority list?

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 20:10:15 +0100
To: <ishida@w3.org>, <dburnett@voxeo.com>, <jim@larson-tech.com>, <ashimura@w3.org>, <scott.mcglashan@hp.com>, <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

My notes from the FTF meeting in Beijing:

It is intentional that all items must match.  Note that xml:lang is not
related to voice.
Failure is handled by voice and inline failure sections.
More text will be added to clarify, an example, and links to other sections.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)