New list of resources

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:45:55 +0100
To: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

I was working on improving the W3C translations page today, and to support that with a list of suggested material for translation,  I created a simple list of articles and tutorials on the site.  It can be found here http://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Resources

I put it in a wiki page to make it faster to maintain.  It added a couple of links to it from the i18n Activity page.

This could, of course, also be developed into a table of contents for the information on the site to complement the indexes, and help us identify gaps and opportunities for new material.

Just thought you should know.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead