RE: [ssml11] Fifth WD of SSML 1.1 is published

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:52:53 +0100
To: "'Dan Burnett'" <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Cc: <jim@larson-tech.com>, "'Kazuyuki Ashimura'" <ashimura@w3.org>, "'Scott McGlashan'" <scott.mcglashan@hp.com>, <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

Hi Dan,

We discussed the section covering the voice element in our telecon last
week. I'll be sending you a few (8) comments on that (individually).  I'll
send them via our review tracking system, so we can track the discussion
more easily.  Should I send to you and the copy list above or to
www-voice@w3.org?

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/blog/
http://rishida.net/

It does look ok.  Sorry.  My printed copy seems to be doing some odd
truncations.