RE: I-D Action:draft-duerst-iri-bis-02.txt

Martin,

The XML Core WG (including Henry) would like to retract
that request made by Henry to which you refer so that
there are no more open issues.  We furthermore request
that you proceed with all deliberate speed in pushing
this document to RFC status.

Given this, could you give us some idea when such an RFC
may be referenceable by W3C specs so that we can make
progress on these various new editions (there are about
a half dozen specs awaiting this)?

thanks,

paul

Paul Grosso for the XML Core WG