Re: bidi in Atom

Hi Richard,

Richard Ishida wrote:
> Has anyone reviewed this?
>
> Atom Bidirectional Attribute
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-bidi-05.txt

I had sent the mail below on 2007/04/06 to the Core ITS and member
lists. And we had discussed it on an ITS call, see

http://www.w3.org/International/its/reviews.html (search for "Atom")

AFAIK, we did not follow up.

Felix

My mail from 2007/04/06:

Maybe you saw this mail at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2007AprJun/0017.html
. I had a private mail exchange with Nicolas Krebs, see below. Youl
will see at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-atompub-bidi-03#section-1 that
the proposed attribute for atom has only two values:  attribute dir {
"ltr" | "rtl" | "" }?.

Are there any volunteers to follow Nicolas suggestion and join
atom-syntax@imc.org for a discussion of the attribute?

 > You can discuss draft-snell-atompub-bidi in atom-syntax@imc.org
 > ( http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/ ), one of the official forums of
 > the IETF "Atom Publishing Format and Protocol" Working Group
 > ( http://tools.ietf.org/wg/atompub/ ).

Felix