RE: [waf] Agenda for 2007-12-05 Voice Conf

Art,

I heard no requests from the i18n folks to pursue the discussion further by
telecon. Tex is not in the i18n WG (he is in the i18n IG, which is served by
www-international), so he will have to speak for himself.

I am ok with Marcos' last response to me.  Thanks, Marcos.

I personally can't think of precedents you could review for widget
localization, but you would probably do well to ask for feedback on
www-international.

So I think there will be no need to participate in your call today.

Best regards,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead