RE: I18N issues for Widgets Spec [Was: Re: [Widgets] ASCII File names - request for comments]

I agree that the WAF WG should make representations to Apple to fix the
MacOS issue, and not just try to find wording for the spec that gets us
around the problem.  I think W3C WGs need to work with implementers to help
them understand where their approach is significantly affecting the
development of fully accessible (ie. internationalized) solutions.

It would be a shame if the MacOS people were simply unaware of the issue,
but happy to change it if advised.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead