Re: [XHR] i18n comment 1: Editorial needs

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:07:26 +0100, <addison@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> Comment:
> The introduction is rather stiffly written. Section 2 really should be
> divided into subsections. Among other things, it is difficult to
> reference parts of section 2 in its current state.

I don't understand. Each member has an id= and there are links to those
members from the IDL.

As for the introduction, I agree. I don't think it needs addressing right
now as it is a non-normative section. Maybe when we finally reach PR or
earlier if someone else writes it for me.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>