RE: [WCAG2 TECHS] i18n comment: RFC 3066 reference in tests

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Loretta Guarino Reid [mailto:lorettaguarino@google.com]
 Sent: 04 November 2007 05:09
 Please review our resolutions for the following comments, and reply to
 us by 19 November 2007 at public-comments-wcag20@w3.org to say whether
 you are satisfied. Note that this list is publicly archived.
 WCAG 2.0 Editor's Draft of May-October 2007 at
 http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20071102/

> Comment 3: RFC 4646 and BCP 47
> Source:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-comments-wcag20/200
7Jun/0024.html
> (Issue ID: 1961)
> ----------------------------
> Original Comment:
> ----------------------------
>
> > Comment from the i18n review of:
> > http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20060427/
> >
> > Comment 6
> > At http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0606-wcag2-techniques/
> > Editorial/substantive: S
> > Owner: RI
> >
> > Location in reviewed document:
> > H57, H58, Resources
> >
> > Comment:
> > There is a pointer to RFC 3066 'Tags for the Identification of
> > Languages'. This specification has now been superceded by
> RFC3066bis,
> > although, unfortunately, there is no number for the new RFC
> just yet.
> > We suggest that you add a new link as soon as possible.
> >

> > In the meantime, you may wish to point to
> > http://www.w3.org/International/core/langtags/rfc3066bis.html

 Thank you for the updated references. We have included them
 in an updated draft.