Re: I18N comment about the proposal about XML 1.0 and XML 1.1

From: Addison Phillips <addison@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:48:39 -0800
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: www-xml-blueberry-comments@w3.org, public-i18n-core@w3.org

Dear XML Core WG,

Felix kindly sent the message below on my behalf during the TPAC (as I
was experiencing some woes with Thunderbird). I would like to take a
moment to reinforce how pleased we are with this proposal as a Working
Group and to urge you to adopt this change as soon as possible.

Best Regards (for I18N Core WG),

Addison

--
Addison Phillips