FW: Ruby issues

A request from Markus Mielke which we should discuss and reply to.

RI

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Ishida [mailto:ishida@w3.org]
Sent: 10 October 2007 13:33
Hi Markus,

Our current full list of issues is here
http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0709-css3-ruby/ (click on the
envelope icons to get discussions).

Cheers,
RI

============
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/blog/
http://rishida.net/

________________________________

	From: Markus Mielke [mailto:mmielke@windows.microsoft.com]
	Sent: 09 October 2007 17:33

	Hi all:

	We like to collect all open issues around Ruby to determine what it
takes to take Ruby to CR.

	Richard, you sent a while ago a list to the style alias about open
issues. Paul you also knew about some issues.

	Do you have a complete list of all Ruby issues you like to see
addressed in the current spec (always remember we  can do another version of
Ruby spec after this one under the new CSS3 level guidelines).

	If you could group and sent me your issues into the following
buckets:

	- Must be addressed before CR:

	- Can wait until the next version of Ruby spec

	I will send them then to the CSS Wiki issue list for Ruby so they do
not get lost and properly addressed.

	Thanks so much

	-- Markus